“Relax II On The River”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cook some good grub here.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Alexis C
“Relax II On The River”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Wonderful host, location, and apartment! Reed was very quick to respond and very welcoming. We were right in the middle of downtown which was nice since you didn’t have to deal with parking for the most part. Would recommend this stay again!

Lainie T
Amarillo
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 13 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The rental was so nice. The location was perfect!!! Close to everything in town but also snuggled in the mountains close to the river. Such a relaxing stay in Ruidoso. Can't wait to return.

Natalie F
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Perfect location and a great spot for a getaway. It's great for 2 people but not more. It is part of a small apartment complex so we were able to hear guests next door. This didn't bother me, as we were out and about the town most of the time. It was clean and had pretty much everything we needed. Even a little bottle of shampoo and bar of soap.

768oregon
Eugene, Oregon
“Perfect place for a couple to enjoy Ruidoso”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Everything you need is there. Super comfy queen bed. There's a sleeper sofa in the living room if you want to pack more people in, but I think two is just perfect. Fully stocked kitchen, cable TV, nice bathroom with shower and a super groovy environment.

Sit on the porch and enjoy watching and hearing the Rio Ruidoso babble by! Enjoy a good book and a glass of wine while you are at it and let your cares drift away.

Here's the best part... walk around the building and you are in the heart of Mid-Town Ruidoso. Go shopping for the coolest clothes and shoes right across the street at Brunell's, Next door to that are some other cool shops, just a few more steps and you're at the Winery - Everybody likes a good wine tasting! I could go on and on, but suffice it to say that within a two block walk in each direction you will find great shops, restaurants and bars that will keep you busy as long as you are there. When you tire of the activity, just walk a few steps back home and enjoy that quiet place on the deck with the river washing your troubles away. You get the picture, now you just need to go experience it for yourself.

26 Jan 2018
Oregon, I'm so glad you had an opportunity to stay in my home and that it brought you so much joy! It really is a treasure. I love going to Ruidoso, but I love it even more because I am able to stay in such a perfect location and be surrounded by the things that make me comfortable. It just makes for the perfect combination of things where life can be enjoyed and cherished. I hope you have an opportunity to return soon. Your special place on the river will be waiting for you. -Reed
BuddyBell...
Austin, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Overall quality of the rental property and experience was not as expected. I gave a couple of stars for the location to downtown (walking distance), other than that I would not recommend this rental. Building is very old and not built soundly. I believe there are structural issues that need to be addressed. Couch bed was not very comfy and when extended, there was very little room in living room to move around. Heater works great but is loud and a little dangerous how closely it sits to the couch bed and bed in bedroom as it is a wall unit that passes from living room to bedroom. We brought our dogs which was nice, however they were sliding on the floating faux hardwood floor and that surface is also quite loud when animals/people walk around as there are no floor coverings. There are also limitations on where you can walk them in the outdoor area since most the location is set around pavement/parking areas. I took a chance on this rental based on reviews for a different unit that was displayed(owned by same person) thinking I was renting that unit and as it turned out I rented a different unit is same building and was not pleased with results. There was clearly a mix up with the unit displayed and the one we ended up renting because the names were very similar. I believe the names have recently changed for both units so hopefully this won't happen again. I'm pretty sure the upstairs unit has the same issues though as it's in the same building. We made it work for 2 nights because we drove 9 hours to get to this destination, but it was a lesson learned.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Jan 2018
I think that most of your problems would have been eliminated if you simply would have read the description of the listing prior to booking. It clearly states that the building is old. I have completed a $100,000 renovation to make it a beautiful place to stay, but the sound does travel between units. I make that very clear in the listing. I love the hardwood floors. They are beautiful and easy to clean, which came in handy after you left. I do allow pets, but I do ask that when you leave, you do not leave evidence of your pets being there. Housekeeping had to spend lots of time getting all of the dog fur out of the apartment as well as the bedding. We do prefer respectful guests who can properly care for the space and peacefully coexist with their neighbors and be respectful of their neighbors.
TomTravel...
Nevada
“Perfect little spot”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Location, location, location! walking distance to the great bars and restaurants Ruidoso has to offer. If you're looking to listen to the river with the windows open in the summer, or have a great place to base from to bike or ski or hike this'll have you covered. It's a bottom floor unit, so sometimes can hear the folks upstairs, but didn't bother us. Small but useful kitchen w/ full size oven/range. Wifi was good, and TV w/ cable (w/ music channels)! Owner was superfast responding to communication and even made sure we got a bag back we left in the unit after checkout. Would definitely stay again.

Erin B
“Great Place to Stay with Great Viewa”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 3 nights. It's a very nice place to stay - it's close to everything downtown, and also right by the river. Loved opening the door and seeing the river right there. We will definitely be going back!

9 Sep 2017
Erin,
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I really love putting the camp chairs out on the porch and kicking back with a glass of wine while watching / listening to the river run. Hope you have a chance to return soon! -Reed
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing