“Great for familys!”
Review of Casas of 4 Seasons

Casas of 4 Seasons
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ruidoso
Casas of 4 Seasons
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Thank you so much for making our stay so accommodating and comfortable, Lisa and Wanda. I was a bit skeptical because all the reviews that were posted about your business. But I beg to differ because they are awesome company to rent from. considering the reviews I read were 2-3 years old I thought I would bring things up to date and give my personal opinion. My family and I stayed at the 206 Coal property. The home was cozy and just felt like home. The place was not only spectacular but it was so spacious. We even got to see deer when we woke up. We are already talking about our next visit .

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Kim S

Reviewed 18 February 2013

This establishment needs to be closed forever. Filthy cabins, rude maintenance, rude owners and terrible customer service. Don't stay at Four Seasons. We called in a problem with the refrigerator and were told that this was a problem that had been occurring for sometime and it was waiting for a part. Why would you rent it? Also, no hot tub. Same thing, part on order. Sleeze running the place.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank Dustin S
Reviewed 22 January 2013

horrible service, horrible out dated dirty cabins, filthy rooms, rude owners! hated it! DO NOT STAY HERE.............................................................. EVER!!! I was planning a relaxed weekend, boy was I disappointed, I hated the service, the people there are BEYOND rude and it was my ultimate surprise to find out that IT IS THE OWNERS that did this! you now? you think, maybe the employees there don't care, which is often the case, NO THE OWNERS are beyond rude and nasty, I would never stay here again even if they paid me, find some other place where it is worth your money and you are treated like a human, not garbage!

Room Tip: do not stay here!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
12  Thank angelica S
Reviewed 7 August 2012

The home we stayed in was beautiful...however the property managers were so extremely rude and unattentive that we probably won't stay there again. The home had a room with games, putters (for the punting green that got fiberglass in all the kids hands), basketballs (all flat until we pumped them up)... The games room had stuff just all over the floor, disorganized and trashed. The badminton rackets were in shreds. I tried to tell the woman when we returned the key and she was not at all concerned. I emailed them several times before our trip with no response.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
11  Thank Tamara C
Reviewed 28 December 2011

My family used four seasons and Don Harmon for many years when looking for a cabin to rent from while in Ruidoso. They always had great service and nice homes. The last two times we have used them for rental cabins the cabins have been dirty and unkept. We did express our concerns and dissapointment to Mr. Harmon himself who never would respond by mail, email or phone. He totally ignored our request for a return on our cleaning deposit after we supplied him with pictures and asked them to come out to the cabin to see the issues we had. They never responded and got rude when we asked for them to come to the cabin. I'm sorry to report that we will not use or refer Four Seasons ever again for our needs. There are plenty of other places to find cabins in Ruidoso and my sugestion is using condotel or finding another rental source that is willing to provide quality cabins that are clean and great customer service.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank bapplet
Reviewed 28 February 2011

We loved the cabin we stayed at so much that I even emailed them when we returned home to tell them that we would definitely be staying at that cabin on our next trip to ruidoso. Well I noticed today that a full 5 weeks after our trip they charged an additional $55 to our card. I called and very nicely asked what this was for and immediately Wanda got a rude tone and said she would be happy to send the pictures of the damage to the hot tub. I was shocked! Yes we used the hot tub but we did not tear the cover as she stated, there were no tears in it when we got there and none when we left. When asked why I wasnt notified of this or why it took 5 weeks to notify us she gave many excuses and said that she doesnt bill until its fully fixed. So no notification? We would have noticed a tear. Thats it they just pulled money out of our account, nice way to do business. She just told me that I was lucky the full cover didnt have to be replaced for $500. There was no damage to the hot tub lid when we left that cabin! I loved where we stayed but because of this situation we will not be using this company again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank C-RFerguson
Reviewed 9 February 2011

Never made it to the rental property. While checking in the manager came out and stated "we may need 4-wheel drive or chains to get up the driveway". I said we didn't have either so what should we do. Manager stated we would have to park at the end of the driveway and walk to the top. Since my husband and I were meeting our children and their spoused for a belated Christmas you can imagine the full load of Christmas packages we had. Our son-in-law has a 4-wheel drive pickup so he went up the very steep driveway first. He made it to the top but proceeded to skid downwards after coming to a stop. He slid off a 15 foot drive on the side of the driveway and had to be towed out with damage to his truck. We called the office and asked why they didn't warn us about the icey driveway and they said it wasn't their problem and not responsible. Every drive in the neighborhood was clear except that one. The owner obviously doesn't care about safety. We've already told as many as we could about our non-existant stay and DO NOT recommend it. I wish we would of read the reviews first. We wound up at The Lodge and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple