“Thiefs”
Review of Casas of 4 Seasons

Casas of 4 Seasons
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ruidoso
Casas of 4 Seasons
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Reviewed 26 July 2010

This place is a RIP OFF!! We handed our key to the lady at the front counter. Described the problems in the home we stayed at and left. We turned the key in before it was required to do so. Now they are charging us for not turning in the key. The charge is $50.00. It sounds like we are not the only ones. I was told that we couldn't prove we turned the key in and the owner flat out said he was about to hang up on me as he had bigger problems than this. I will be disputing their charge with my credit card company and I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. I will also attempt to get in touch with the owner of the home we stayed in. They should know the rotten service that Four Seasons has.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
13  Thank withersm

Reviewed 7 May 2010

This is unbeleivable how this owner is getting away with taking money from peoples checking accounts. The same happen to me and my friends. We reserved a cabin and i gave them my debit card # to be able to reserve this cabin, well an employee from this establishment had informed me that my card had been declined. Seeing as though the card was declined the employee then informed me that the reservation was cancelled, and there would be NO further charge on that card. At this time i had NOT yet signed any agrrement or contract, so i continued to use a gift card instead and change the date of my stay. Everything went as planned for that weekend at this cabin. upon returning of our trip, i discovered my checking account had been charged for the rental agreement amount of $391.00, after i had been told by the employee, this reservation had been cancelled because my card was declined. At that time i then decided to call and find out why my checking account had been charged with this amount, I was refferred to speak with the owner. I told her(the owner) the situation, that we had been charged double for our stay, she continued to be very rude and non-caring telling me she had to confirm with the emloyee who had said my card was declined to begin with, she said she would get back in contact with me as soon as she spoke with the employee. She never called back, I called back two days later. At this time, i talk to the employee whom had said my card was declined, he remembered the card being declined and informing me that this reservation had been cancelled and that it was a mistake to charge the acct for it. ld most defenatly never recommend this to anyone! This is a crime and its called credit card theft!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank LATINPEARL
Reviewed 1 May 2010

My credit card was charged for a potential stay. However, upon reviewing the contract I noticed a mistake and brought it to the attention of the owner before signing. She would not acknowledge the mistake. She was very rude and sarcastic. If you book be sure to review every detail on the contract before you sign.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank ElPasoHorseRider
Reviewed 5 April 2010

No customer service skills to speak of. The business is run by an elderly couple that never quite mastered the art of speaking to people. They will try to add on charges after you leave by charging your credit card without telling you.

DONT USE THESE GUYS..i've used condotel and they are much better

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
7  Thank jacob1309
Reviewed 24 January 2010

Very Expensive for low quality, run down accomodations. Customer service was poor if non-existent. Very dirty! When we called the office they told us all of the cleaning people had gone and we would have to clean it ourselves, saying "it's not my job to clean". Told buy owner/manager we could find someplace else to stay if we didn't like it (very unlikely in peak season). Was told there was a dishwasher -- not! One of the bathrooms didn't work properly. Furhishings were barren, broken and in sad shape. We travel to Ruidoso to ski, golf and gamble several times a year. We will never use four seasons again, have advised our friends to do the same and are so upset about such horrible treatment that we may consider Cloudcroft as our destination of choice in the future.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
17  Thank NMTransplant
Reviewed 3 January 2010

If you are venturing to Ruidoso, New Mexico for winter or summer fun you really must contact Don and Wanda Harmon of Four Seasons Real Estate/Rentals to handle your cabine rental needs.

Don and Wanda not only will assist you in finding the perfect rental property for your vacation but they will also lend you their advice on the best activities, attractions, restaurants, and shopping to meet your vacation needs.

In addition, Don and Wanda provide that "extra special hometown touch" for all of their customers. As an example, while in Ruidoso over the Christmas/New Year's holidays in 2009-10 we found ourselves stuck on an ice and snow covered road and had to leave our vehicle parked in the driveway of our rental. After walking to town (about 4 miles) to spend some time sightseeing and waiting for the "thaw" we dropped by to ask Don and Wanda if we could get a snowplow to clear our driveway. Not only did they make sure the snowplow made its way to our rental property but they also offered us a lift back to the cabin after we'd spent the day sightseeing around town. Now that's service!

Don or Wanda Harmon