“Amazing service!”

Ranked #29 of 90 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Pub
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Dream Catchers recently catered an Army couples retreat that was held in a hotel. We were served 3 meals. The first was brisket, potatoes, gravy, green beans, a roll, spring salad, and slice of decadent chocolate cake. The vidalia onion dressing was delicious and the cake was very rich. The second meal was cheeseburgers, hotdogs, chili sauce, mac and cheese, chips, and a brownie. The cheeseburgers were a little dry and the mac and cheese was lacking in flavor. The brownie was very delicious. The third and final meal was tilapia, chicken breast with gravy, roasted vegetables, rice, caesar salad, cheesecake with strawberry drizzle. It was my first time trying tilapia and I loved it! The chicken was moist and the rice was tasty. The cheesecake was heavenly and I would return just for another slice. Throughout the meals four drink options were given: unsweetened tea, lemonade, "orange drink", and hot chocolate. The lemonade was watered down but good. The "orange drink" tasted like orange colored water with a slight orange flavor. Not too appetizing. The hot chocolate was delicious and exactly what was needed before heading out in the cold. All meals were served by two individuals and they were AMAZING! Very friendly, attentive, and smiling the entire time. I would like to come here again and order from the menu. We will be returning!

2  Thank Emily H

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Wow, have never had a problem with the service or the staff here, in fact Sandy is one of the most fun people to BS with around! Yes, they are busy-and as other reviewers note, it is easy to see why. Lots of good heaters and fires to keep you warm if you sit on the patio, and also a great little bar inside. Super value for drinks-a pear cider and 3 big pour glasses of Pinot for $18! Where else can you get this good of value (certainly not Lucy's!) Food is good, and worth coming back for again and again. Think of Dream Catchers as a local Cheers, relax, and enjoy the commotion!

2  Thank Dan A
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Under-staffed. Rude owners, pretty sure both the owners were drunk. Surprised to see a councilman drunk in his own establishment fighting with his drunk wife. Ping pong? Felt like I was at a college party with a bunch of rude drunk people. Weird

1  Thank Dosodaisy
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I stopped here for a quick lunch over the Labor day weekend. We sat outside so he could smoke. There were few people outside. We each had two draft beers which were served in plastic cups ($3 each, not bad!). He had a juicy burger and I had the gyro sandwich with lamb. The sandwich was very thin with just five slices of lamb, but it was deceivingly filling and very tasty. Our server was also very attentive. The selection of New Mexican craft beers is very impressive at this place and priced very affordably.

2  Thank conniegum
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stopped in for Lunch on the recommedation of friends and was not dissapointed. The place was crowded and we soon found out why. Although there is only outside seating, which is great and the menu is limited the food was great. We both had the loaded grilled cheese which was great, but if you go and are luckly enough to have the green chili soup you are in for a treat. My wife said it was the best soup she has every had, and I could not disagree. "ALL" of the staff were friendly, courteous and prompt. Would like to give a big shout out to our server Jordon, you were great. Will be returning