“Couldn't have been nicer”
Review of Blue Goose Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Goose Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Couldn't have been nicer”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch. The food was great. Huge sandwiches. The best part was the people. Very friendly. The cake looked good. I was a little disappointed in the pie.

• Visited March 2014

“Will need to give this place another try”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Reviews were good for the Blue Goose so I thought I would give this place a try along with my dad. I had a the greek salad with chicken. I paid extra for chicken but it was very insignificant. For what I paid, it should have been bigger, but the salad itself was fresh. My dad had a green chili/chicken soup. I tasted it and it was just ok. His side salad was very generous.

Next time, I will have to try something different.

Visited February 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“Great Find and Convenient”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We ordered sandwiches and dessert to go. Really enjoyed our lunch, would go again as there were several interesting sandwiches and soups on the menu. Great location w some outdoor seating. Friendly service.

• Visited February 2014
texas
“Best green chili soup - ever”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have tried several items from their menu and have never found anything that was not delicious. They have great chicken salad and spicy pimento cheese. Everything here is delicious.

Visited August 2013
“Still Tasty and Great Location”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The location just off the main street in midtown Ruidoso is terrific, and easy walking distance toward the Rio Ruidoso. This is a hidden treasure of a lunch restaurant, nicely decorated and with good service.

My chicken salad sandwich on a croissant was tasty as usual. Other sandwiches looked good as they were delivered to other tables, but this is a favorite. Their French Onion soup is also very good.

• Visited January 2014