“Fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

At 60 years old I never thought I would be in a Maze, much less get totally confused. It was a real hoot! I recommend this for all ages. I also rode the go-carts while I was there. Great place and the cost for go-cart and maze was only $11. Very affordable and fun.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank DReed1952

Amarillo
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

Our family of 5 had a blast in the maze. I must admit, I was not excited about doing this one, I didn't think it sounded fun. I was WRONG! We all had a great time. There us an observation deck you can watch from which is really a kick... after you finish you look down on everyone on the maze and watch...
We all finished the maze, some faster than others. In the end everyone got a small prize and laughed A LOT!

3 Thank debbieAmarillo
Midland, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Good for all age kids!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

We were able to drop off kids from age 11-15 with $25 each and they were having fun for nearly three hours!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank HeatherA2
Belen, New Mexico
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“An average maze”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

I would say that it is an intermediate level maze. Fun for kids.

Visited February 2012
Fort Collins
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun and Different!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2011

This maze is found within the Boondocks facility and is a fun and very different way to pass some time on a summer afternoon (just open in the summer). It is a maze and you have to find 5 letters throughout the maze and then find your way out. We had a great time and it was much harder than I thought it would be!

Visited June 2011