“The Best in Ruidoso”

Add it.
Our Daily Bread Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Great home made food! The best burgers in town!!!!
Hand made chicken fry's!
My favorite place to take guest and family.

2  Thank Ruidoso A

Reviewed 9 December 2011

If you like good food, funky decor and a bargain this is the place for you. My favorites are the breakfast burrito smothered in red and green sauce ("Christmas"), and for lunch the hamburger steak and salad. The limited menu makes it easy to decide.

2  Thank altitude80
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We visited Our Daily Bread based on a family member's recommendation, and I'm glad of it! Everyone in my group was happy with the food, with most things (other than the fries) tasting like they were made from scratch. I had coconut-crusted chicken fingers, served with mashed potatoes. The chicken was excellent! My husband and father-in-law had sandwiches & burgers, which they liked. Prices were very reasonable.

Our Daily Bread cafe is located just about a block off what I'd call "downtown" Ruidoso, which makes it an easy destination for lunch on a day when you're browsing the shops in town. I think they're near the river, but it seems that nobody in Ruidoso takes advantage of it for scenic dining - so this isn't a place you go when you want a nice view. The interior is quaint (small and a bit mis-matched, but pleasant enough). There's some parking out front, else you can use the numerous parking lots downtown.

The staff was friendly. We had to wait a little long to get our check, but that was quickly remedied by going up to the front to pay.

I hope this restaurant stays open; this is exactly the kind of warming comfort food I'd like when we return to Ruidoso in the winter!

1  Thank SDSUGRAD