“Great beer, band, & ambiance”
Review of Grace O'Malley's Irish Pub - CLOSED

Grace O'Malley's Irish Pub
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stopped by here on a Saturday night and really had a good time. We were able to find seating close to the bar and enjoy the band that was playing (Red Eyed Djinn). We ordered drinks from the bar, toasted to the weekend, and enjoyed each other's company. Drinks were cheap too! I'm used to paying $12 for a Guinness, not $6.

We'll be back when we're in Ruidoso again.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go on a Thursday night, Karaoke night...The servers were more interested in their next turn to belt out songs instead of paying attention to their customers. Food was less than mediocre and served lukewarm. The pub does offer a great selection of imported and domestic beers. This is a place to grab a drink not a place to experience the cuisine--or karaoke night.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Their corned beef and cabbage is great....and enormous servings! We were here three times over a five day visit to Ruidoso. The wait staff was always attentive and personable. I love the Irish Pub decor.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stopped in on a Wednesday night for dinner. After reading some of the negative comments here on Trip Advisor, we were a little apprehensive about trying this place. We're glad we did. We were seated immediately. Our waitress; I believe her name was Yoshi; took great care of us. I ordered Bangers and mash and the wife ordered Fish and Chip. Our food came out very quickly. Both dishes were great and the portions were large. The bar in this place is beautiful. In fact, the entire place has an authentic pub feel. Everyone we interacted with were friendly and customers seemed to be having a great time. Hoping we can go back when there is live entertainment. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on a date sat at the bar .. We never recieved menus and them took forever for a beverage .. Finally we ordered an appetizer it was good .. But we didn't stay for dinner the server never asked ..