“SOUP - homemade soup, the BEST in town, no kidding!”
Review of 2 Scoops - CLOSED

2 Scoops
Ruidoso, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SOUP - homemade soup, the BEST in town, no kidding!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The first time I tried the soup at 2 Scoops I was absolutely amazed. Just like Momma used to make or better. I've had several different soups and several ice cream desserts. They were all very very good! yummy. I definitely recommend it.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sumochan

Alto, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long gone”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Not surprising. Mediocre service and food. Always seemed like they wanted to be somewhere else. Imam making up comments just to get this to go through. The place is gone what else do you need to state.

Visited September 2012
“Yummy treat!!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

I only had ice cream but it was great treat for my daughter! I read the soups are very good maybe next time I'll try their soup. :)

• Visited December 2012
“Friendly Service!”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Great sandwiches, and blue bell ice cream. From what I understand, 2 Scoops is at a new location on Sudderth in the heart of downtown. We stopped in to their new location, had a light lunch, and a huge serving of ice cream for dessert. The family who owns and runs the place is incredibly nice, and were fun to converse with.

“Great ice cream, but they have disappeared”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I only had ice cream here and it was good, if high in cholesterol. Others have told me the soups were good. As of February 2013 they seem to have disappeared.

• Visited March 2012