Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernstamalesnice indoor poollarge roombreakfast roomceiling fanvery nice hotelcleaning staffrace trackyogurtcomfortable bedsdowntown areafree breakfastenjoyed our staygreat place to stayvisit ruidosofridge and microwave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

overall i love this hotel just need a better breakfast.the pool is always very warm and the hot tub is kida working there were no jet and bubble.the hotel had no extra blankets and we waited for pool towels for around and hour

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
vip0122, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

I am sorry about the hot tub we have ordered another motor. As for the towels again I am sorry for the wait. We hope to have these problems fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Cynthia Wood General Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was quoted a rate of $85.24 for Thursday night stay and was charged $179.99 for the second night after giving them my confirmation number confirming the $85.24 rate. Very disappointed with such an excessive second day rate.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
vip0122, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

I am sorry that there was a communication problem with your rate but our rates are on the reg cards and we do ask that your initial for the rate. Again I am sorry that our rates were a surprise to you.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

As soon as I saw the exterior, I knew this would be a nice hotel. There's a little slide and swings for kids and a porch with tables outside. We had a 2 queen bed room. The room was a really nice size for our family of 4. The breakfast was nice,a little bit of everything. Our room was ground floor and we could definitely hear a lot of noise, but it didn't bother us. I liked that we were right down the hall from the breakfast room pool and fitness room. The hotel is not very far from downtown, just a 5minute drive. If the hotel is dated, its kept up with really well. Love the all nonsmoking rooms My only issue was the desk staff. They were not rude, but being in a tourist town, I would expect a more friendly welcome. I would suggest requesting a 2nd or 3rd floor mountain view room. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank 123amber
vip0122, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. Please come back again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel is average could use some updating. I don't believe it is a good value for the price. The walls are thin you can hear the noise from the hall way at the middle of the night. You could hear the noise from the room above. The breakfast was just ok nothing special.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
vip0122, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

I am sorry you did not have a great stay with us, we are giving our hotel a face lift as we communicate. I hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The hotel was nice, it was clean and all the amenities worked well. The only issue I had was the remote location midway up a small mountain. Not a real problem, but would prefer somewhere closer to restaurants and other local activities.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
vip0122, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your stay, we understand we are a little remote but it adds to the veiws we hope you enjoyed. Thank you again and hope to see you soon