KIing suite was not up to our expectations, after seeing the pictures on line. Bathroom was hardly big enough for one person, as was the kitchen. The cabin was very shabby; worn out front door mat, the grill didn't have any propane, the porche light didn't work, only one light bulb in the ceiling fan fixture and when we arrive there was a dead mouse in front of our cabin in the yard. I was afraid to take a shower because of the lack of cleanliness of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apache Village Cabins is set on two acres in the tall ponderosa pines of Ruidoso. Located a short distance from Midtown Ruidoso's cafes, boutiques, and entertainment venues.Traditional knotty pine cabins range in size to accommodate two to twelve guests. Cabin amenities vary, but may include fireplaces, kitchenettes, and front porches. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Apache Village Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apache Village Cabins Hotel Ruidoso
- Apache Village Cabins Ruidoso, New Mexico