“Never disappoints!”
Review of Club GAS

Club GAS
Ranked #26 of 90 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a local hangout!! in the BACK of a GAS/Convience STORE !! a hidden JEWEL!!!
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We really enjoy Club Gas on Thursday Enchilada night!! Always come here with family and friends when in town. It's hard to get a table, but completely worth it!! Food is excellent, fresh and generous!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My go to place for quickly getting what I need . Gas, breakfast burritos and Panhandle Popcorn
my favorite. The staff are friendly and helpful and I save time.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is a local hangout with great atmosphere and friendly folks. It provides take out food from the convenience store in front, or you can go to the bar and order food to eat there. we went to the bar as we didn't want take out. The food was good but not special. The platter was enormous with fresh lettuce and tomato, rice and beans and three enchiladas. We have marked that off our list of places to eat. The food just wasn't enough to bring us back. I thought it was a little pricey.

1  Thank Dia K
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Club Gas used to have exceptional taco's on Tuesdays and Enchilada's on Thursdays...I have to admit that their food has gone downhill since Renee left....The last few times I've had it just hasn't been very good.....They still have a tremendous local following and some of the food such as burrito's, burgers, green chile stew, tamales are good, not outstanding, by all means good...Still a cool place to stop, just wish they would step up the Tuesday and Thursday specials.......

1  Thank Tater S
Reviewed 7 August 2013

A local favorite (you have to know it's there to get there). Unique décor in an old fashioned, true BAR. Lots of locals but friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank RAY H