“Awesome Huevos Ranchero and Green Chile Cream Sauce”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tina's Cafe

Tina's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cafe, Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia
“Awesome Huevos Ranchero and Green Chile Cream Sauce”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Whenever I order Huevos Ranchero I'm usually disappointed by the gooey mess I get. Not at Tina' s. So good, excellent beans. Good service. Real people.

2 Thank miloux

Kerrville, Texas
“Trip Advisor's reviews were right.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

It was a great day so we were escorted to a beautiful spot outside. My wife had a bacon and spinach omelet she said was the best and I had the green chile burrito that ranked up there too.
Service was friendly and helpful. A very pleasant experience.

Lubbock, Texas
“Amazing Little Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

After reading reviews online, we just had to try this place. And we were not disappointed! It is a little hard to find, but it's worth the effort. We visited for breakfast and were seated immediately on the patio. It's not a fancy place, but looks to have been an old house at one time which just adds to the experience. My husband ordered the biscuits and gravy and I tried the biscuits with green chili sauce. Mine were so good that my husband was wishing he had ordered his that way. The prices couldn't be beat either with the biscuits (2) and gravy priced at only $5. Service was fast, food was hot, and the atmosphere was very relaxing. It was a great start to our day!

Lubbock, Texas
“Absolute breakfast stops!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

This group of women who cook everything homemade know how to make you feel welcomed. The patio seating is an absolute delight in the mornings. Inside dining is available but a little cramp. Sit outside if the weather permits. The homemade biscuits with gravy and green chilies are the hands-down best as well as the made from scratch cinnamon rolls. Be a little adventurous and add bacon bits to your cinnamon roll. Just about anything on the breakfast menu won't disappoint you. I can not attest to lunch as we only eat breakfast there. The casual dining and relax atmosphere makes for a super breakfast experience. We always recommend Tina's to people visiting Ruidoso.

• Visited April 2014
Amarillo, Texas, United States
“INCREDIBLE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

By far some of the best food I have ever had. Unbelievable staff and service. Tina is one of the sweetest ladies! I highly recommend Tina's Café to anyone who passes through Ruidoso. I will never visit and not eat there!

• Visited August 2014

Been to Tina's Cafe? Share your experiences!