“Good ribeye”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Good choice for nice ribeye…great great service , but try to be there early is too much crowd and is complex to have a table…The salad bar is good and just that the rates is fare for be at Ruidoso at the sky season…Try the bread it was good.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Good selection for lunch, service is very fast and friendly
the food is good. On the down side my grandson ordered a
fish dish and there was only one small piece of fish with no
flavor but lots of rice.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We haven't had good experiences with other Cattle Barron restaurants but this one was an exception. Very clean, prompt service, and fresh food. I had the lunch portion of prime rib which was excellent and fresh. The salad bar was fresh and had many options. Will visit again.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Ate here several years ago and haven't been to Ruidoso for ten years so decided to try again and enjoyed our dinner. We ate early on a week day so the restaurant wasn't very busy. Hasn't changed much since our last visit. We enjoyed the excellent salad bar and our steaks were cooked to order. The steaks were good but not any where near the best. Service was normal and our waiter friendly. There is a good large parking lot.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I really wanted some good beef the night we dined here but my prime rib fell short, having been cooked well past the medium rare I ordered. My husband ordered his steak rare and it was cooked past that. He did like his Caesar salad and I liked the salad bar, which is very large and was reasonably fresh, with some interesting choices. Service was okay. If I ever eat here again it will probably just be for the salad. It was simply too expensive for the quality of the food served.

Been to Cattle Baron Steak & Seafood? Share your experiences!