“Fantastic, fresh food”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Ruidoso
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I ate breakfast here twice
During a 5 day stay. Both times I had the steel cut oats. They were so nutty and cooked to perfection. I've attempted to make this at home before and since and haven't gotten close to as good as this place. It is served with brown sugar, pecans, raisins, sliced banana and grapes. You can add what you want. There is also a toast served with this that is like nothing I have ever tasted before with apricot jam. I
highly recommend. My friend bought cranberry cookies. They were also great!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Had a very great breakfast waitress was super an very friendly. Loved the coffee was very smooth an great tasting. Was glad we picked this place from the reviews we had read.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Asked for a thick, creamy hot chocolate, they had 3 different kinds and said they could make the dark one like that. Well, it was a running hot chocolate like any other, little disappointed by that which certainly showed they do not know what a thick, creamy hot chocolate really is. Other than that, try the pumpkin roll with cream cheese, just awesome!

1  Thank Carlos S
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Sacred Grounds has a large selection... Which is never good for people who can't make decisions, such as myself. The workers were helpful and helped me make a brilliant choice. I also bought Pistachio Coffee Grounds, which I recommend! Warm place to have a coffee with friends.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Wonderful coffee and the cute, cute design of the layout was a favorite. I enjoyed the other guests and friendliness of the staff!

1  Thank Bhavaniowl

Been to Sacred Grounds Coffee? Share your experiences!