“Relaxing coffee house”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Ruidoso
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stopped in for coffee and pastry on a Thursday morning. The place is clean and well maintained. Staff were friendly. I drink black coffee and thought the medium roast was excellent. The wife and I both ordered the cinnamon roll. Our food was brought out in short order. The roll is good sized with lots of icing. Sacred Grounds has a nice atmosphere; with nice leather armchairs as well as table and chairs. Don't forget a few cookies to go. We'll definitely stop in again for a cup on our next trip to Ruidoso.

There are newer reviews for Sacred Grounds Coffee

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This place is great and the service amazing .. I left with a delightful cup of coffee and one super happy daughter .. Def will go again next time ..

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stopped in to this coffee shop because of the reviews on here. It was definitely well worth it. We asked the barrista what she recommened, I had an iced latte with cinnamon and vanilla--it was amazing! My husband was desparate to try the Fuel 2.0--he loved it! If you're looking for a boost, this will def do it for you! It has 4 shots in it...haha!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Sacred Grounds Coffee is one of our favorite places for breakfast in Ruidoso. Great coffee, nice pastries, and a small but tasty menu of breakfast and lunch items. Sacred Grounds has a 60's coffee shop flavor to it. There are always locals hanging out in the comfy chairs, reading the paper and catching up with each other. There is entertainment n the evenings. And on Saturdays they actually show a movie, normally a classic.

Sacred Grounds is building a new, much larger facility just down the street. Let's hope they don't lose their ambiance or their great coffee!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I've heard mixed reviews about sacred grounds. I was in the are.for lunch one day and finally decided to give it a try! I mean why not?... It's a very warm, cool coffee shop. I could sit there all day. For being a coffee shop, they don't seem to have lots of coffee options. The lunch menu is great, good portions and delicious. The girl that took my order wasn't very nice tho, no smile... Not very helpful to the questions I had. Other staff members seemed to be having a bad day too, you could tell they didn't want to be there at all. Maybe it was just an off day. Might go back some day.

Been to Sacred Grounds Coffee? Share your experiences!