“So glad we U-Turned”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Cibolo, Texas
“So glad we U-Turned”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

It was late, we were wondering what was open, we pass this old little building with an open sign and thought what the hell. We turned around and that was the best decision all weekend. Kathleen the server was so warm. The food was delicious. It hit the spot. Everything is homeade. Food comes out fresh and hot. I highly recommend eating there. Even inside.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Adrienne S

Texas
“Still The Best”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Traveled from Amarillo to Ruidoso this past weekend and, of course, had to eat twice at OLE Taco. The rellenos are the tastiest I have ever had. My wife had the house speciality - OLE Taco - the beef tacos with this dish were "melt in you mouth good". The sides include refries, rice , salad, and guacamole. The best food with the world's best waitress - Kathleen - we're glad she is still there. Sort of a hole-in-the-wall place that the locals know about.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Roger1322
Fort Worth, Texas
“Go there if your in ruidoso”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I always go there every time I'm in ruidoso. The food is really good and cheap. The atmosphere isn't the best it's very dated and worn, there are a few tables and chairs. The best way to enjoy ole taco is to order takeout. Ruidoso has a few Mexican food restaurants but this is by far the best! I'm from Texas and I love Mexican food, give it a try and I'm sure you will be back.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank AnsleyKay
Lubbock, Texas
“Best REAL homemade french fries”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Best REAL homemade french fries, amazing mexican food, homemade hot sauce/salsa/chile. Great, friendly service too.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank StacyCL
Wimberley, Texas
“Take Out”
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

My husband could not believe I wanted to stop at Ole Taco but being from Texas I was really missing my Tex-Mex. I ordered one cheese enchilada and one pablano and cheese burrito. My husband ordered two cheese enchiladas and the ground beef nachos. I could believe the amount of fresh guacamole on his nachos, I even took half without him knowing. Evening thing was delicious we will definitely be back! I recommend getting the food to go the inside is pretty small. The price was great as well be both ate for under 20 bucks.

5 Thank Mrspitts08