“Average”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 June 2014

When I first opened my menu there was salsa all over the inside. My wife's margarita tasted like a premix you buy from the store. The food was OK was charged an additional $1 for red/ green sauce I thought was free.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Our first trip to Ruidoso and we found this place Chef Lupe's. My daughter wanted to eat here because of the name and well it was a good choice. I had a smothered green chile pork carnitas burrito and it was huge and delish. I would go back for sure we really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Lupe's has the best Mexican food I've had in years anywhere, and far and away the best I've had in Ruidoso. Their beef is slow-cooked and super tender. Everything we had was delicous, fresh, and perfect. Lupes runs circles around Casa Blanca. We can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Anne M
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great place for breakfast. Had breakfast here twice on my trip, and have eaten here in past visits. Always great.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We ate here because Farleys had an hour wait. The food was ok. I got liver and onions and the wife got a steak. The steak was tough but had a good flavor. The kids got breakfast which was nice at 7pm on a Saturday. It wasn't expensive so take the family with confidence.