“Awesome Authentic Juevos Rancheros”

Chef Lupes Family Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 90 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you would like authentic Juevos Rancheros stop by Chef Lupe's Mexican Restaurant on Sudderth Drive in Ruidoso, New Mexico. You get two eggs cooked the way you like it atop corn tortillas and covered with your choice of red or green sauce. The plate comes with beans and rice and a large flour tortilla. It may not be the healthiest breakfast but it sure does taste like the best south of the border cuisine.

The restaurant is spacious and recently renovated and can easily accommodate large families. The staff is always friendly and attentive.

While there are lots of places in Ruidoso to get a good breakfast, Chef Lupe gets my vote for their Juevos Rancheros.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We had a family of 11 eat here in May 2014. No problem seating us because there weren't many people here, but it was really good. The chips and salsa were good - I ate a ton! We love Tex Mex and this was a little different which was good. I had a pulled pork green chile special which was tasty. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Food was really good, the kids aren't too big on Mexican, but they enjoyed and cleaned their plates also ate off our plates.
We had the Cadillac Fajitas, a must.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Chef Lupe's Family Restaurant has been a lockal fixture in Ruidoso for decades. The location has changed a few times but the food has remained very good. We have been several time usually for breakfast and always come away satisfied. If you want my favorite it is called the Big "O" Special. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

When I first opened my menu there was salsa all over the inside. My wife's margarita tasted like a premix you buy from the store. The food was OK was charged an additional $1 for red/ green sauce I thought was free.