“Papa Bears Cupcake Emporium”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Bears Cupcake Emporium
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Ruidoso
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Friendly staff who also will recommend local restaurants to try. Nice place to stop by for a coffee and sit at the outdoor tables to people watch.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The cupcakes are to die for, and the toys are cute as well. The service was not that great, for the employees seemed to be grouchy. Other than that it was good. I had the cookies and cream cupcake.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Wow! These are some wicked-good cupcakes, but I love how they went the extra mile to help me out. I always rave about service, and this crew delivered in spades, helping with my last-minute order, and thinking about little details I needed for my birthday girl.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The owners really worked with us and let us borrow a chandler cupcake stand for a impromptu wedding. The cupcakes were good! They really went overboard helping us out. Thanks guys!

Been to Papa Bears Cupcake Emporium? Share your experiences!