Stayed here after my father recommend it and he was right on. We stayed in the Mountain View cabin on Chelsea Dr. and it was a large cabin that very easily accommodated our party of 7 with two king size beds, 2 hide-a-beds and 3 more couches (so we didn't have to fold up the hide-a-beds every day just to have a place to sit). Plenty of room for everyone to spread out and not be on top of each other.
Kitchen had nice equipment and dishes, utensils etc. were in pretty good shape. Bathrooms were clean! Our cabin had 3 TVs & wireless Internet access.
The owners were absolutely fantastic & very quick to address any questions/issues at the moment they arose.
If I had to try and find some cons with this particular cabin I'd say that the cabin is not new and there were signs of wear. The deck in the back was getting pretty worn and will not be long from needing repairs. At least from our cabin, the views from the cabin are not something you'll take pictures of.
Overall this is a place I would bring my children back to again. It was a wonderful home base to explore the Ruidoso and surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ruidoso New Mexico's Favorite Cabin Rentals Located in the Upper Canyon of Ruidoso in the tall Ponderosa Pine trees. Pet Friendly - King Beds - Hot Tubs - Whirlpools - Fireplaces - Ski Packages - Best Rates in Ruidoso. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Whispering Pine Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Pine Cabins Hotel Ruidoso
- Whispering Pine Cabins Ruidoso, New Mexico