Stayed in the Juniper cabin January 2005. It was cute but kinda small. Very friendly owners. Excellent location. Heater kept room very warm but was somewhat noisy at night. Took our two small dogs w/ us and there were no problems w/ this.
Be sure to eat at Le Bistro; surprisingly good French cuisine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ruidoso New Mexico's Favorite Cabin Rentals Located in the Upper Canyon of Ruidoso in the tall Ponderosa Pine trees. Pet Friendly - King Beds - Hot Tubs - Whirlpools - Fireplaces - Ski Packages - Best Rates in Ruidoso. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Whispering Pine Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Pine Cabins Hotel Ruidoso
- Whispering Pine Cabins Ruidoso, New Mexico