We stayed here based on reviews and location and were very pleased with the cabins and the inn keepers. The cabin was exceptionally clean, comfortable and quiet. Marilyn was very helpful and friendly and had good information on the local area. Although the cabin has a good kitchen, we were not there to cook so can highly recommend breakfast at Pena's which is a short walk from the cabin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins are located in the Historic "Upper Canyon" of Ruidoso - only a short stroll to Mid-Town's Shops, Galleries, Dining and Night Life. We are within 5 - 10 minutes of all 3 Casinos, Horse Racing and Ski Apache turnoff. We are New Owners as of April, 2012. Our Lodge rooms have all been updated with a Mountain Decor to include Bear Mountain Quilts & Inspiring Artwork. Relax on our Large Covered Veranda & enjoy our Beautiful Gardens, Hot Tub and BBQ area. Our Lodge Rooms have a King Bed, Fireplace, TV/DVD, Full Bath and Full Kitchenette. Our Romantic Cabins have open vaulted ceilings, Knotty Pine Interiors, Doubled Sided Gas Fireplace, 180 degree swivel TV/DVD, 2 Person Whirlpools and Private Decks. Shadow Mountain has been a long time favorite for those who visit Ruidoso and has consistently been voted "Best Place To Stay" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Mountain Hotel Ruidoso
- Shadow Mountain Lodge And Cabins Ruidoso, New Mexico