“Good Value”
Review of Travelodge Ruidoso

Travelodge Ruidoso
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Reasonable rates and friendly customer service. Have stayed here several times. Rooms always clean and comfortable. Would recommend if you are are looking for a clean and comfortable room at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank phs74
gm11356, Owner at Travelodge Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2012

Thank you for giving us positive review. We work hard to maintain quality of our product and guest satisfaction. I really appreciate feedback and i hope you continue to stay at my hotel. We try to maintain best value in town.

Regards

Tejas

Reviewed 1 November 2011

The location of this motel was good. However the motel was very dated. The parking lot was filthy with old tires and oil staining the whole lot. When we got up in the morning and went for breakfast someone had left their garbage on the sidewalk beside the rooms and the crows were picking it to pieces leaving garbage all over. When we checked in there were no bath towels. We were advised that the towels would be delivered later and they were. There was an ironing board but no iron. Breakfast was very poor. There were only 2 pieces of bread available, there was no fruit. The young lady running the front desk and apparently the breakfast room spent her whole time on some sort of iPod and could have cared less if there where guests or not. I would definitely not recommend this motel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tony W
gm11356, General Manager at Travelodge Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2011

I am sorry about your experience. I have discussed with my Maintenance person. and he has assured me that this would not happen again. I would like to earn your business again. whenever you come to Ruidoso area call me directly at 575 937 1139. i will offer you 50% discount for your trouble. Thank you for your feedback and look forward to serve you in future.

Regards

Tejas Ganjawala

Reviewed 1 October 2011

We stayed at Travelodge while attending the Golden Aspen Motorcycle Rally. They were very biker friendly. They provided us with towels to clean our bikes. The place is older, but you can tell that they continue to make upgrades and keep it in good shape. All the staff we came in contact with were super friendly and helpful. This motel is in a great location.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank FLSTCI
gm11356, Owner at Travelodge Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2011

Dear Guest, I am really happy to hear about your good stay. I personally wants to thank you about our good service and hotel. we will look forward to serve you in future. Again thank you.

Tejas Ganjawala

Reviewed 14 August 2011

The family who manages this hotel were polite and fast. At the price we paid I wasn't sure if this would be a roach motel or not. Then I opened the door and was surprised by how neat and clean the rooms were, The beds were the most comfortable I had ever had at any hotel I had ever been in. I also admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the fact our room had a small fridge and microwave.
A small spa and pool were nearby, both well maintained. A small gazebo with believe it or not a gas grill for guest use. Though why I would need it as there is a surf and turf restaurant about 40 feet from the parking lot.
I have to say over all our stay at this hotel was probably the best part of our vacation by making it feel like a home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ray D
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Out toward the eastern part of town. Convenient to the casino and race track. The people there were very friendly. The pool is nice. They have a bbq to use on the shaded patio. The place was clean. It looks like they're trying to keep the place kept up well. There's a restaurant next door. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Mr. Ganjawala was so kind and accmodating, he found us a room exactly like we needed and a handicap room as my wife has a difficult time taking a shower. He was also very,very pleasant ! Kudo's to him.

Jay and Mary Ann Nelson
4057 CR 21
Tyler,TX 75707

Room Tip: Just ask this manager goes the extra mile to please
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
gm11356, General Manager at Travelodge Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2011

Dear Sir/Madam. Thank you so much for giving up positive reviews. Guest Satisfaction is most important for me. I hope you stay again here and recommend others. Once again Thank you.

Reviewed 16 May 2011

Location is excellent with easy on/off access to Hwy 70. The price is a bargain for quality of rooms and service.

Room Tip: Talk to the staff.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tomgene76
gm11356, Manager at Travelodge Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Thank you so much for giving us positive review about my property. we work very hard to keep room clean and nice. Guest satisfaction is our priority. it is the most important for us. Again thank you and looking forward to serve you in future.