Travelodge Ruidoso
MCM Elegante Lodge & Resort(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$203
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
ComfortInn
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$98
Orbitz.com
US$90
US$79
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$87
Village Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$120
US$67
US$131
Sitzmark Chalet Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$141
All reviewstravel lodgeroom was cleancoffee makercomfortable stayplace to staynon smoking roomruidoso downsski tripget awaybedswalmartheater
Reviewed 16 March 2013

The outside surroundings of the property are a bit tatty. Cheek-by-Jowl with a messy K-Bob's Restaurant, the motel doesn't look inviting when one arrives. But the price is right, desk clerks are helpful and efficient, our room was clean. When I mentioned to the manager that some of the usual amenities (shampoo, body lotion) were not included, his reaction made me think that the Sunday cleaner would hear from him. The rooms have had a complete renovation over the past 3 years so that mattresses still are firm. Amenities include a refrigerator, microwave, and hair dryer. Breakfast was decent, though I could have made a better waffle if the somewhat overbearing manager had let me do it myself.

Room Tip: Above: No fitness center. No restaurant, only a breakfast area -- but I could not delete the "poor" button that I hit by mistake. (Sorry; I know these comments don't belong in this space.) A room at the back of the property is less noisy than those fronting on the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 7 March 2013

me and my family stayed here last month. room was filthy and when the maid was cleaning other rooms she wouldnt vacuum or take cleaning utensils off the cart. we noticed alot of people kept going to a certain room (14?) and they had curtains closed amd over heard a pregnant lady say she was in a rush and told the guy named joe to hurry up amd call the dealer to see if he could make the drop off quick and joe was talking about meth to another person. also heard joe stays at the travel lodge for free cause he hooks up the employees with meth. AFTER ALL THAT TO WENT WALMART BOUGHT A CAN AND SPRAYED THE WALL OF THE ROOM AMD SURE ENOUGH IT TURNED ORANGE. LUCKY MY SON DIDNT ENTER THE ROOM. would never stay here again. police need to check this place out!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank hatethetravelstay
Reviewed 6 March 2013

For the price I didn't expect a great updated hotel. What I did expect is for the room to be clean. I was completely disappointed. The outside is very run down and our room was just gross. Thick dust on the bathtub enclosure, dirt on the floor and sticky on the counter. I definetly wouldn't return

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I have been staying here for almost 20 years. Nice East Central location, close to Walmart, Hiway 70 Casino. Personnel always willing to assist in any way. Breakfast is great. What more could you ask for?

Room Tip: I like rooms on the back away from the traffic, but all are good.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo