“Check reviews”
Review of Super 8 Ruidoso

Super 8 Ruidoso
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This property was extremely messy. The floors needed to be vaccumed in the halls as well as my room. You could see where someone had been removing old wall paper in the restroom and there were little shreds of paper all over the bathroom floor. Duck tape was used to hold the curtains shut. Yuck, I have stayed in several Super 8 hotels that were fine and this one was pretty gross. Should have read the reviews. I learned a lesson!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Victoria B

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

They charged my card with unauthorized charges then they told me to deal with it! It was so bad the owner (female) yelled at me and my kids and harrassed us. I had to call the cops on her. There was a simple misunderstanding about the age of one of my kids. My husband checked us in and had no idea that I had made the reservation for 2 adults and 2 kids so when the male owner saw the third kid he simply told my husband and I that they usually charge for 15 year olds but that he would let it go and not charge us this time. Well the next night the woman was there and we returned from an awesome day at the resort and instead of saying "hey we need to charge you for your 15 year old" she went on this rampage screaming and accusing us of sneaking in people threatening to kick us out in the cold snow so I had to call the cops! She ruined the
whole trip! The rooms were terrible, terrible, terrible! We not only found old moldy food under the beds but the floor were so dirty that out socks were black! Everything from front to back was filthy. I wanted to save a little money by staying at the place but I quickly found that you get what you pay for! I am truly disgusted and will tell everyone I know to stay away from this horrific, nasty, repulsive place! I hope that I can spare someone the pain of choosing the wrong place. Go elsewhere anywhere is better than Super 8 the dump hotel!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Rude people nasty rooms very small smells nasty back door didn't even need a key to get in !!! Unsafe !! I book for four people with two beds and whenI went to eat bbreakfast they were trying to charge my kids to eat !!! I paid 62.00 for a ugly room and bad service !! Not very happy at all my family came in and meet us at the hotel they were about to get a room the rude lady call me and told me she was going to charge my card I said no ur not she just hang up on me . I go down to check out and she dont want to come to the front desk

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank sanchez87
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotel will be listed on most sites as one of the least expensive hotels in Ruidoso for a reason. The hotel is not ADA compliant. The hotel is not very clean. The walls of the hotel are paper thin. My room had several electrical issues as well as cleanliness issues. The room and hotel were hot and muggy for an October stay in the mountains. In fact, the room would be hot and muggy for a night anytime of year. On a positive note the staff were accommodating and the breakfast is free( if you don't mind eating in a shoebox ). You get what you pay for, so look before you book.

Room Tip: Top floor would be the least noisy.