“keep me happy for my pick”
Review of Super 8 Ruidoso

Super 8 Ruidoso
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Saint Louis, Missouri
“keep me happy for my pick”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stay with Motel 6 or Days Inn. I picked Super 8 this time not sure why ??? May be price is right or found good on reviews. I feel good when I checked inn with warm smile on front desk face which is hard to find in smaller hotels. Rooms are Super clean as Super 8 name and I feel comfortable to book Super 8 for my next vacation.

Room Tip: They do not have fitness center
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank spring p
Pooja K, Owner at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
We are very pleased to hear from you on your experience following your most recent visit with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and commending us for making your stay a comfortable and convenient one. Our aim is to give you a great experience and you can be assured that our staff members will always be willing to go above and beyond for our customers. Thanks a ton once again for the review and we are looking forward to your visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I travel all over US for business and I am little picky when its comes to sleep. I like soft mattress with no smell of smoke or old food or pop corn in room.

I found very nice and clean air plus new soft mattress and new comfortable pillow to make my sleep perfect all night.

I will surely recommend this place to all business and family travellers for better sleep.

Room Tip: new mattress worked for me
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank becky s
Pooja K, Owner at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
It has always been our pleasure to serve our valued guest, and to hear that we have made your stay a pleasant one is even more rewarding. Thank you so much for finding the time to share to us your positive feedback, your review validates all our efforts to achieve excellence. To make your stay comfortable and convenient is exactly what we are striving towards. You can be assured that our staff members will always be willing to go above and beyond for our customers. Again thanks for the review and we hope to serve you more next time.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I travel little on budget and this is perfect match for my vacation. They offered good service fast check in and wel come smile and helped me to move my luggage on request. Rooms are Very clean and comforatable for Super 8.

Room Tip: I think they all clean rooms that what I count for my stay
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Leeann G
Pooja K, Owner at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you so very much for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience following your most recent visit with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and commending us for making your stay a comfortable. Our aim is to give you a great experience and you can be assured that our staff members will always be...
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed this place one year back and It seems they have new corporate management this time. I can feel all changes they have done and They are still remodelling this place. We notieced much better hospitality. New Flat Screeen TV in Room . Better Wi Fi.

Room Tip: Ask for free late check out they will provide you with no fees
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Andra C
Pooja K, Owner at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
With sincere appreciation that we would like to express you our gratitude for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a detailed and wonderful review. We would like to let you know that the this property is under new management team since 6 months and are doing wonders to seek the world of appreciation from our guest. It gives a great pleasure that the all the efforts are paying off. Thank you once again. Looking forward for your next stay and review.