“Amazing Service & excellent staff!!!”
Review of Super 8 Ruidoso

Super 8 Ruidoso
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Reviewed 17 June 2014

During Horse Racing season, the prices in Ruidoso get real high. Keep that in mind. We were in a search of good and clean hotel for our stay.The hotel was clean with adequate amenities and quite . A flat screen LED TV, a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are nice. You don't go to Ruidoso to hang around the hotel, thus nothing really special about the rooms. However, beds were most comfortable with brand new coverlets with latest modern design. The newly renovated beds are adding value. The front desk staff was amazing and felt like home away from home. Requested for extra shampoo and unlike other person she brought it immediately to the room. I remember once I was staying in one of the other hotel the clerk ask me to come to front desk to get it. Will certainly recommend this to the people coming in for the race.

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Pooja K, Manager at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for writing the valuable comments about the staff and about the property. We will continue to strive in providing outstanding quality service. We look forward to your next stay with us and appreciate your feedback.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Ruidoso

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Before starting to write this review, I had a look at the first three or four. I had to shake my head at how different guests at the same motel can have such widely divergent experiences. Why I wondered? I read the negative reviews on Tripadvisor and called the reservations line directly instead of booking it completely online. I itemized what I expected: no mold, no smokey odor. When I checked in, the front desk person confirmed everything I asked for and I got exactly what I wanted. The room looked neat, clean and-- as the desk clerk had mentioned-- had been recently renovated. The bed linens were clean, the six pillows comfortable.The latter was average for an economy motel, which is to say mediocre. But to her credit, the employee there was nice enough to let me in even though I had shown up hour early and she wasn't finished her setting up. Bottom line, I found it a very good value for what I was seeking and the little extra touches of service earned that extra value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellie L

.Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Super 8 Ruidoso. We are pleased to hear about the amazing staff. We will certainly share these comments with them to boost up their performance. We look forward to your next stay with us and appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Super 8

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank John L

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

When we walked in for our stay the floor had sticky carpet. It was hot are air conditioner worked for 5 minute's each time then stopped blowing air. Are blow dryer did not work called n asked for one. Are microwave would work for 2 minutes then tripped the outlets to not work then had1 out let worked. The beds are really hard pillows had a stench.. Had restless 2 nights... so decided to stay my next three days somewhere else... As a manager at a store I never want to do this but hopefully it opens eyes good prices but u get what u pay for

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lopezfast1
Pooja K, Owner at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for your time to review our property. Let me apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at super 8. You bring up the blow dryer and microwave issue at the front desk. The lady gave you the new blow dryer. However tripping issue was due to full house load. If you can call on 575-378-8180 and I can offer you free night. Extremely sorry for the mishap and we will strive hard to provide best experience to our guest in future. Looking forward to receive a call from you.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is conveniently located hotel that offers spacious room equipped with microwave,fridge and coffee maker at the reasonable price The property is bit dated but the rooms are recently remodeled with latest designed coverlets,headboard size picture frame.The staff is friendliest I ever encountered.Great pick for your stay in Ruidoso.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Pooja K, Manager at Super 8 Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We have just finished our renovation project in the guest rooms, and now in winter we will be focusing on exterior of the property. We are committed to providing the best in facilities and service. We appreciate your business, and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Prices are very acceptable even on memorial weekend when everyone has price gouging in this small town. They have done few new remodelling in this small place and we will surely recommand to all vacation tourist to stay with this place

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect. Our committment to investing in our property will continue this winter on exterior of the property Thank you once again, and we look serve you in future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014