My husband and I, along with one other couple, were privileged to stay at Manor House two weeks ago for three enchanting days. We had the entire house to ourselves and were additionally spoiled by an amazing staff and unbelievable meals. Liana and Jan were gracious hosts - so much fun and so knowledgeable... they were instantly like family. With Simon as our tracker and Jan as our guide, every game viewing experience was exciting and different. Cate, Selby and Esmie treated us to culinary delights and other special treats (I won't give any of their surprises away.) I could go on and on, but my words can't do justice. I will only add that we went over to the main lodge (via escort - the Manor House is very private and secluded) for massages. I am unfortunately drawing a blank on the therapist's name... She was THE BEST and the spa area is LOVELY. Plus it was fun to see the main lodge. It's gorgeous and very special. Personally, I wouldn't trade it for the Manor House and our very private experience, but both are amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private safari lodge within the pristine Manyeleti reserve adjoining the Fenceless boundary of the Kruger National Park. Private plunge pools, big 5 game, amazing cuisine. Manor house can take children with a fantastic children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Tintswalo Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Tintswalo Kruger National Park