My husband and I spent the final leg of our honeymoon here and we did not want to leave! We were greeted the minute we walked into the lodge by a huge elephant at the watering hole - amazing! We took our first game drive that afternoon and saw 3 lion cubs, and a Cheetah snacking on his most recent kill. Fritz and Mpho were our guides and they were so much fun and knowledgeable! Our last day Mpho tracked down a family of lions - incredible. Every ride we something different - we pulled over for our afternoon cocktail and about 20 elephants walked up to the watering hole - they could not have planned it any better.
The accomodations were fabulous - hot water bottles, plunge pools, rose petal flled bathtubs and of course amazing wine! We did not want to leave. The staff was so friendly - we were sad to have to say goodbye! We are already talking about when we can go back . .thank you Fritz, Mpho, Ronel for an unbelievable experience and one we will never forget!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private safari lodge within the pristine Manyeleti reserve adjoining the Fenceless boundary of the Kruger National Park. Private plunge pools, big 5 game, amazing cuisine. Manor house can take children with a fantastic children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tintswalo Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Tintswalo Kruger National Park