“Lovely safari intro”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Balule Nature Reserve
Tremisana Game Lodge
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed 1 night at Tremisana lodge. Our room was very comfortable and Rai, Wes, Texan really made our safaris fun. Being at Balule meant you could get really close to the wildlife and we were luck to see a black rhino on our first game drive. All our drivers and game viewing were great and we always felt very safe. Breakfast and dinner was lovely and we especially appreciated the professionalism of all the staff. We will be back again soon.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Khyan

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed at the Tremisana Lodge for 5 days with my parents. The welcome with the night drive followed by a bush braai was memorable and well organized. The Lodge itself is beautiful and the guides are amazing. Very friendly, informative, polite and they have the amazing ability to spot all kinds of animals even in the dark. Respect for that and thank you for showing and explaining us so much.

Unfortunately we can't say the same about the kitchen/cleaning staff. And that's why the evaluation is so low. The breakfast was very good, I have to confirm that. But beside the breakfast there was not much fun and no friendly or even warm atmosphere at all. Every time we had a question, we had to search for the responsible person at least for 10 minutes and then they were barely friendly or even helpful. For 5 days in a row, they didn't serve us something to drink for dinner or even put a glass on the table! For 5 days in a row they served chicken, only the side dish changed. For 5 days in a row we had to ask every day after every dinner if we could please have a coffee or a tea. And then the staff acted without exception like we were a burden and not paying clients. They were indifferent, not helpful and not friendly at all. Maybe you could consider them as barely polite but that was it. After 21h (9 pm) it was impossible to get something to drink because everything was closed, the bar, the kitchen and the fridge was locked. There was/is no way to get something to drink in a shop near by because it's far from the next village - so this condition is absolutely not unacceptable!

The one day we had a few hours for ourselves to relax at the pool they didn't even bother to put some pillows on the damn hard wooden deck chairs - they were so hard that it was absolutely impossible to relax on them and to enjoy the pool! And of course there was no one we could ask for the pillow because the staff practically vanished, so they didn't have to work or to put the slightest effort to satisfy the customers. Really unbelievable.

On their website, they promote their goal as followed: "our aim has always been to enthusiastically share that love and passion." This staff (except the guides) didn't show the slightest sign of enthusiasm or love or passion. They were indifferent, bored, unhelpful and not customer-friendly at all.

Sorry guys, but this accommodation is not worth the money you pay for it. If you wanna have relaxed and nice holidays then rather consider another accommodation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Globeca
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I will always make a point of visiting Viva Safaris. As a Tour operator myself, i have only the best treatment from the staff and most important, my clients that i take there. Thank you Piero and all your staff at Viva safaris. I know the industry and all its challenges very well, and I am simply amazed every time I come for a visit. I look forward to much more visits and will definitely promote Viva safaris every step of the way.

Until next time
William Redelinghuys
Montabezi safaris

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Montabezisafaris
Reviewed 3 April 2014

we had the most mazing trip and I really enjoyed my stay at the lodge. I am definitely coming back soon. The staff was great and made us feel welcome from the tie that we arrived. the sunset drive was fantastic and we loved seeing the African sunset. we saw a lot on this drive and we loved the braai underneath the stars. the bushwalk started early and we had a fun filled walk. we enjoyed our visit to Tshukudu. the day in the park was our highlight. we made the big five. we definitely know the place we coming back to for our next vacation next year. thank you for the great service. five star rating in my books

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank andreabbchung
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The rooms were very clean, with comfy beds and a/c. The meals were served on a patio facing the open bush so you have a chance wild animals may walk by during your meal. The pool is small but clean and refreshing from the heat .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keith Y
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I decided to take a vacation after loosing my father. A safari seemed like the best option and it turned out great. The animal sightings were great and the endless chats with rai and alice helped and comforted me greatly. Not only did i find a place to see great animals i made beautiful friends and sisters. My top sightings were the elephants, the lions and the leopard. I will come back with my family for christmas. The peace, love and serenity i found is what they need as well. Much love to rai and alice, the guides .. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Vitoloren
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed for 5 days on Tremisana Lodge with Viva-Safaris company. I found Tremisana Lodge is an amazing place getting a Safari with Viva Safaris. Peoples are great, yammi Food, nice Rooms and excellent familir Safari Programm which is done with max. 8 peoples in a Jeep. Guides are also weel known about Kruger Area (animals, nature side and local things,...).

I will definetly come back at any time. Even you have allready booked, good choice. Even not you should book these huge Safari.

Room Tip: all rooms are quite nice.