kruger is accessible by one world or star alliance same day connection via kmia. on kruger itself have to stay on the road, not permitted to drive off road looking for animals. in greater kruger can drive off road look for animals and this we did on 10 th August.
we decided after read trip advisor reports and others in google on nilade. efficient book and prepay with credit card on internet, questions answered promptly. it's owner operated and the drive is run by kjel, the owner. really nice hot showers and modern clean rooms that blend in with the environ, safe behind electric fencing. shower soap is provided. internet is free-wifi.
twice a day, 530 am and 3.30 pm, 3 hrs each with stop for coffee on the way. comfortable 4wd vehicle, water bottles, beene, blankets supplied. go off road look for animals in natural environ, behaving naturally. possible to park next to lions eating dinner. lions just ignore the vehicle, don’t even look at us. its really one to one with nature. lots of opportunities to see the big 5, remember it is on the animals terms.
5 star, turn down service in evenings, heated room ready and welcoming lighting on arrival and each night on return from game drive. really comfy bed with lots of pillows to chose from, fussiness is catered to. we had a whole well stocked bar to ourselves, all items free. all the bottled water we want, ice cold ready. such pampering.
masterchef champion standard prepared by kjel's wife kim. never eaten so good in a hotel. food included in the price in the web site, no extras to pay for. its standard expected of really nice restaurants served in intimate settings. why would anyone do a great game drive and eat any less I don’t' understand.
kjel and his team is every where and at every moment trying to please without being overbearing or repetitious.
to enjoy all this bookings is essential, enjoy it on your next visit to kruger. we had a really nice time as you can see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and South African Hotels so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park