What an amazing and exciting few days we have just spent at Naledi Bushcamp! We were in S Africa for our daughter's wedding and as a mini honeymoon the newly weds had joined us for a 2 day safari. Naledi is a small and very intimate camp (3 lodges) which suited us admirably. Our lodge was beautiful, and Kjell and his staff made sure we all had a wonderful time. When they found that we had newly weds in our party they even laid on a private romantic candlelit dinner for them complete with champagne and gifts. It will be 2 days that they will remember forever.
Two game drives a day provided us with opportunity to get up close and personal with some of Africas amazing wildlife. The night drives were particularly exciting with really close encounters with young lions.
The food was very good and beautifully presented, the accommodation extremely comfortable and the staff all absolutely delightful!
Thank you all at Naledi!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels, Odigeo, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park