I just came back from a 4 day stay at Naledi and loved everything and everyone. It surpassed my expectations!!!. They will get you what ever you need or want, you just have to ask. It was nice to see the staff happy and smiling and you could tell that it was geunine.
Alecia made sure you had everything that you needed and that you where comfortable.
Kjell (owner) took us out on all the game drives and was full of information!
Prem- was a great tracker and very knowledgeable, espeically during the bushwalk
Sam/Lucas- best chefs, their food was creative and amazing.
The accomendations where fantastic and comfortable. I love how the staff ate lunch and dinner with the guest. You where made to feel like you where part of their family.
Game drive was comfortable and viewing the animals in their element was amazing. We did not see a Leopard but saw so many other animals and had great experiences, it did not matter. We learned so much about the animals and their habitit.
The food was amazing! I am a picky eater, which they accomendated. The food presentation was like nothing I have ever seen!!
I can not wait to go back!!! I felt like I was on my honeymoon all over again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and South African Hotels so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park