All of the reviews are spot on. An outstanding hotel with beautiful views excellent food and truly memorable commitment to Safari game drives. The idea of getting up at 5 AM may seem daunting to some people but the thrill of looking for some of the largest and most impressive animals in the world and their natural habitat gives a great excitement to the process. In virtually every way the commitment of the staff to a superior guest experience is unparalleled. Bulele reserve is a little different from the more open sabe sand. There is more little smaller trees and bushes that make the vegetation a little more dense but the pathways through the reserve allow for very close viewing of animals. How can you describe the experience of having an elephant five feet from you or a pride of 11 lions lying within a few feet of the vehicle. This is a truly enjoyable and unique experience. The ownership is very involved in making sure that everyone has a good time. They have a very intuitive understanding of the psychology of the guest experience and have worked out many of the details to assure a positive time. Our guides were helpful and work hard in finding a full array of animals for us to see. It might have been nice to rotate some of the guides to get a broader experience base for the guest. The food was very good and fresh and really I cannot make any complaints about it. It might be nice to offer at least one choice for each major meal rather than 100% fixed. They do take into account any dietary restriction which is very helpful. Private reserve safaris are expensive and within this market segment Naledi is priced fairly. It is a lifetime experience that I would recommend for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park