We recently spent a portion of our honeymoon at Naledi Enkoveni Camp. It was by far the best part of our trip! We stayed 4 nights (I would recommend staying 3-4 nights for maximum enjoyment and animal viewing). The team there is just about the nicest and most service oriented group of people you have ever met! Alicia is the manager, but she felt more like your favorite cousin or aunt or something! She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and satisfied at all times....there were lots of small touches that made our stay that much more special. The game drives were awesome....we saw everything except that elusive leopard (zebras, giraffe, lots of elephants, rhinos, buffalo, female lions and cubs, wart hogs, impala, etc.). The bush is thick on this reserve so spotting the animals can be a bit harder than other reserves (so I have heard), but with patience and awesome rangers/trackers like Naledi has, you find them! Oh and the food is sooooo good.....all 3 meals each day....amazing! You will not be disappointed in choosing Naledi!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and South African Hotels so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park