Naledi is a small lodge, nicely located on a higher point of Balule reserve. From Naledi you have a wonderful view of the surrounds and a perfect impression of the bush vegetation.
The lodge is run by Kjell and family. Kim, his wife is responsible by the lovely decoration in the rooms and the three dining and staying rooms, full of Africa feelings and arts. She also sent us from the kitchen exquisite and tasty food after the game drive emotions.
Kjell, is also the Ranger and takes you two times a day so near as possible to the animals. Because of his determination and the infallibly indications of Primi, the Tracker, we had the luck (and also the scare) to see a couple of lions digging and catching a poor Warthog. The other night we made the unbelievable experience to observe from 5 meters distance, 2 big white rhinos. This intensive experience of proximity with the animals makes a big difference to the Krueger Park.
Naledi is also an excellent place to relax around the swimming pool and spend a day on the different observation decks from where you can see the animals in the near dry river and going to the water hole.
We stay there two nights. It’s great value for the price and we can surely recommended it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Kruger National Park