Safari experience was fantastic! We saw a lot of animals thanks to our guide Lawrence and tracker Richard who go above and beyond to make sure it was to our satisfaction. It is a tough job but you can see they give it to their fullest. Hospitality is to the fullest as well, Josh is awesome! Always checked on us to make sure we are having a great experience and stay. He came around and shared fun stories of his experiences. There was a guest who was very challenging for Josh and the staff. She was rude and demanding and wanted all the attention. She had a 6 year old sweet little boy with her. He was alright just needed proper parenting. Josh, the manager of the Lodge, and the staff were very patient and made sure we and the other guests are okay and not affected by this guest's behavior. Glory and Eddie were awesome ! They made sure all the guests were well fed on time! Brought you anything and everything you ask or need , with a smile. Glory sings as she walks back and forth to serve the guests, very happy, very pleasant. All the rest of the staff are just as awesome! The housekeepers and the ground personnel saying hello, greeting you on every time you cross each other's path. The whole resort is Fantastic and a Wonderful place to be!!!! Great Safari Experience!! I was sad to leave, I felt like I left a family I adopted in my heart . Highly recommend!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ezulwini, the Zulu word for 'Place of Paradise', is situated in the centre of the Greater Kruger National Park, Balule Nature Reserve section, where Africa remains unspoiled. Ezulwini prides itself on being able to offer an exceptional African setting, indigenous fauna and flora as well as unique character and charm, to provide you with an authentic experience. Ezulwini Billy's Lodge nestles deep in the heart of lion country and offers three standard chalets as well as three new luxury suites with their own lounge area, private deck and plunge pool, indoor and outdoor shower and super King-Size beds. Ezulwini River Lodge is on the famous Olifants River, with large riverine trees and wonderful sightings of elephant, hippo and crocodile. River Lodge offers 4 standard rooms and 4 Ultra Luxury Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ezulwini Game Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ezulwini Game Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Ezulwini Game Lodges South Africa/Kruger National Park