Had a weekend at Billy's camp during a business trip. Found the camp interesting and comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. Best part was the game drives. Had been on 5 previous drives in southern Africa but had not yet seen a lion. Patrick and Conrad tracked a young male and some females down the first morning and almost (fresh tracks) of two big males the next day. Also saw 3 more of the big 5 and lots of birds and great scenery. Recommend the camp for a relaxing fun time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ezulwini, the Zulu word for 'Place of Paradise', is situated in the centre of the Greater Kruger National Park, Balule Nature Reserve section, where Africa remains unspoiled. Ezulwini prides itself on being able to offer an exceptional African setting, indigenous fauna and flora as well as unique character and charm, to provide you with an authentic experience. Ezulwini Billy's Lodge nestles deep in the heart of lion country and offers three standard chalets as well as three new luxury suites with their own lounge area, private deck and plunge pool, indoor and outdoor shower and super King-Size beds. Ezulwini River Lodge is on the famous Olifants River, with large riverine trees and wonderful sightings of elephant, hippo and crocodile. River Lodge offers 4 standard rooms and 4 Ultra Luxury Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ezulwini Game Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ezulwini Game Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Ezulwini Game Lodges South Africa/Kruger National Park