The Lodge is situated right within the reserve, so not close to the surrounding streets. The very friendly owner welcomed us with a refreshing drink before showing us our spacious, clean, luxurious room with an outdoor shower. The food was great with lunch and an open-air braai in the evening. We had two safari drives (evening and morning) with knowledgeable guides, after which we had seen the big five! Compared to the other private game reserves, it is reasonably priced with luxury nevertheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in the vast Balule Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger Park. Get close up to the Big 5 & other animals on vehicle safaris & walks. Luxurious accommodation in a small, privately owned camp, excellent meals & South African hospitality at an extremely affordable price. Easy access via self-drive or daily flights & shuttles from Johannesburg. Relax around a swimming pool & enjoy aroma-therapy massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohlabetsi Safari Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park