All I can say is, after a few days at Mohlabetsi, you go home with memories that you will never forget.
All the Big 5, fantastic lion and leopard sightings, and a great buffalo kill... what more could I have wanted?
Great hospitality and great food. The information from the rangers and their trackers was fantastic.
Forget the over-priced lodges, where you will just be another customer, rather go to somewhere where you feel welcomed, and go away with lifetime memories for a fraction of the price...
Thanks and kind regards to all at Mohlabetsi...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in the vast Balule Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger Park. Get close up to the Big 5 & other animals on vehicle safaris & walks. Luxurious accommodation in a small, privately owned camp, excellent meals & South African hospitality at an extremely affordable price. Easy access via self-drive or daily flights & shuttles from Johannesburg. Relax around a swimming pool or under shady acacia trees.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohlabetsi Safari Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park