I couldn't have asked for more. Such an excellent staff all around. The Rangers (Solly and Sam) and Trackers (Rogers and Lucky) were outstanding. I was paired with Solly for a total of eight game drives and his expertise of the land, animals, vegetation and detail was incredible. They really went above and beyond to create a warm environment and provide a safe but exhilarating experience. I can't think of one bad thing to say and hope to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in the vast Balule Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger Park. Get close up to the Big 5 & other animals on vehicle safaris & walks. Luxurious accommodation in a small, privately owned camp, excellent meals & South African hospitality at an extremely affordable price. Easy access via self-drive or daily flights & shuttles from Johannesburg. Relax around a swimming pool & enjoy aroma-therapy massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohlabetsi Safari Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park