We stayed here for 3 nights on our first ever safari and we were extremely happy with our choice. Magic to be in the wild like this and see animals up close, we saw "everything" except Leopard. Great service and food. At the evening meals we ate outside at a fireplace inside a pallisad which was very nice. Giraffes and wilderbeest walking by just outside the lodges and lions roaring throughout the night. The rangers were very good and the tracking of a rhino with a calf was very exciting! We cant wait for our next safari.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in the vast Balule Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger Park. Get close up to the Big 5 & other animals on vehicle safaris & walks. Luxurious accommodation in a small, privately owned camp, excellent meals & South African hospitality at an extremely affordable price. Easy access via self-drive or daily flights & shuttles from Johannesburg. Relax around a swimming pool & enjoy aroma-therapy massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohlabetsi Safari Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park