Made to feel very welcome and part of the extended family from everyone involved. Game drives were very exciting, to be up so close and personal with these wild animals was nothing short of amazing. Rangers and trackers made if very interesting and entertaining for us, they were so very knowledgeable. The food was really really excellent, lots of it and served with smiles and good humuor. Sitting on the lawn having lunch and seeing Giraffes pass by was a sight to behold, not to mention warthogs playing on the path outside our bedroom. Liked it so much we stayed an extra night.. Would recommend this to all for a really unique experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in the vast Balule Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger Park. Get close up to the Big 5 & other animals on vehicle safaris & walks. Luxurious accommodation in a small, privately owned camp, excellent meals & South African hospitality at an extremely affordable price. Easy access via self-drive or daily flights & shuttles from Johannesburg. Relax around a swimming pool & enjoy aroma-therapy massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohlabetsi Safari Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park