The Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge is an intimate lodge…. simple but very comfortable with a fantastic team. The owner Tony is a very nice person and the team is always smiling and caring for us. They love that place and the wildlife. Rangers and trackers are knowledgeable and friendly. We also had nice meals and very pleasant evenings. We had a wonderful time, enjoyed the game views and learned a lot! We certainly recommend it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in the vast Balule Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger Park. Get close up to the Big 5 & other animals on vehicle safaris & walks. Luxurious accommodation in a small, privately owned camp, excellent meals & South African hospitality at an extremely affordable price. Easy access via self-drive or daily flights & shuttles from Johannesburg. Relax around a swimming pool & enjoy aroma-therapy massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohlabetsi Safari Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park