We had a wonderful time at Drifters Game Lodge in Oct 2012. The passion of the staff, especially Gavin & Isaac, for what they do, and their and knowledge of the bush and wildlife was inspiring. Also, their abilities to find the Big Five were excellent. We saw game from the first drive in to the Lodge to the last drive out. The setting was beautiful, the meals were delicious, and the wine cellar top class and reasonably priced. Our stay, which included day trips to Kruger and Blyde Canyon, exceeded my expectations and I will recommend Drifters Game Lodge to anyone thinking of doing a safari in your area. The Lodge is very remote, but the attention to detail of the staff made sure that you didn't miss anything essential. And it was good to be out of cellphone range for a few days!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenfire Game Lodge is situated in the Greater Kruger National Park and is the ideal venue for anyone wanting an intimate and exclusive experience in this world-famous African wildlife paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Greenfire Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drifters Game Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Greenfire Game Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park