My Husband and I went to Drifters lodge for two nights and one day. In this short amount of time we had a lovely experience.
Our Guide Isaac spoke well and was very knowledge in his animal tracking. We where very luck to see a grope of lionesses and there cubs. The next morning we came across a group of elephants. The elephants i had wanted to see all along. Thank you so much we had a grate time.
The food was to die for! So out of the box you would never expect.
We stayed in the en-suited tented bedrooms. They where cosy and We enjoyed waking up and seeing the elephant foot prints and all the other animals that had walked past in the night.
Thank you so much for a lovely time while we where there. Olivia and Jesse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenfire Game Lodge is situated in the Greater Kruger National Park and is the ideal venue for anyone wanting an intimate and exclusive experience in this world-famous African wildlife paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Greenfire Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drifters Game Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Greenfire Game Lodge South Africa/Kruger National Park