Kapama is the nicest place that I have ever stayed! Upon arrival we were greeted by our amazing ranger Garry who promplty took the keys to our car and took our luggage to our rooms. The hostess had drinks waiting for us and briefly went over our schedule and then showed us around the southern camp. Our rooms were beautiful and luxurious feeling. The food was delicious and not in short supply. Our waiter Phillip was great! I can't say enough good things about our ranger Garry. Garry is a walking encyclopedia of information and answered all of my millions of questions with a smile on his face. We went on the Elephant safari which was amazing. I have never had a better vacation thanks to Kapama! My husband summed it up by saying "it is better than the Ritz."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kapama Southern Camp is the proud new addition to our Kapama Game Reserve family and is situated on the southern most section of the Kapama Private Game Reserve. It offers luxury safari accommodation, warm hospitality and friendly service in a tranquil setting which will satisfy even the most discerning nature lovers' taste. Relax in the lounge with a good book or just sit back and indulge in the breathtaking beauty of mother nature in all her splendour. Alternatively you can lazily lounge around our magnificent pool and deck area and stare into the vast African yonder, hopefully spotting some of the many animals that often pass in close proximity. If the African sun becomes too much to endure, a dip in the refreshing swimming pool will bring immediate relief, and the friendly barman will be on hand to spoil you with a tantalising cocktail.DiningBreakfast and lunches are normally served in the dining room with open sides, so you will always have nature just a few meters away while enjoying tasteful culinary creations from our qualified chefs . Dinner is served in the traditional outside Boma, again with nature as the backdrop and a starlit sky overhead creating the perfect setting.Southern Camp also boasts a fully equipped wine cellar where we stock only the finest wines from top South African vineyards in a perfectly humidified environment. All 15 standard suites at Southern Camp have full en-suite bathrooms with picture windows to enjoy the surrounding scenery and birdlife. Air conditioning, minibars and tea and coffee stations are standard in all suites of this five-star safari accommodation. Private patios offer the opportunity to enjoy relaxing sundowners, while game watching at the same time. Kapama Southern Camp also has 7 luxury suites. These 95 ㎡ luxury suites have their own private lap pool, inside and outside showers, large minibar, espresso machine and a romantic fireplace open to the bath and bedroom. Southern Camp offers 3 luxury Family Suites each with a lap pool and a separate connected bedroom for children with its own bath, shower, double vanity and outside patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Kapama Southern Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapama Southern Camp Hotel Kapama Private Game Reserve
- Kapama Southern Camp Kapama Private Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, South Africa