We had a wonderful time at Nthambo in August 2013. The accommodation was superb and had everything we needed, and it was great to stay in an elevated wooden "chalet" with views over the bush that surrounded us. From the pickup in an open Land Rover from the airport, we spotted game along our 45 min drive to the lodge. Our tracker Isaac, was extremely knowledgeable. Our Ranger, Kevin, was so helpful and informative, and they both went the extra mile to find us thrilling sightings of Elephants, Cheetah, a Pride of Lions with two 3 month old cubs, to name only a few. We enjoyed our few days there so much that we will certainly return. Everyone was friendly and helpful and the ambiance around the campfire and dinner table was relaxing and chilled. It was a very special experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nThambo Tree Camp is a safari camp located in the Klaserie area of the Kruger Park. The camp offers daily morning and afternoon game drives to view the Big Five. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your nThambo Tree Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nthambo Tree Camp Hotel Klaserie Private Game Reserve
- nThambo Tree Camp South Africa/Klaserie Private Game Reserve