We were in NThambo for two nights (first week of March 2014). It was our first wildlife safari experience. We were pleasantly surprised. Very nicely decorated tree house type individual houses. The room was very well furnished with all the necessities (portable fan, bathroom, hot shower). The room is very cute with an amazing view of the bush. I could not sleep the first night as the cabin door (curtain) could not be zipped up. Kevin was kind enough to get it fixed the next day.
The food and staff was wonderful. Amazing game drives. It rained a lot and hence we could see a lot of animals. But Kevin and Issac did not give up. Could not go out on the morning ranger lead walks either because of the rain. We met some amazing people there.
I miss this place so much. I wish to go back someday.
Thanks guys ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nThambo Tree Camp is a safari camp located in the Klaserie area of the Kruger Park. The camp offers daily morning and afternoon game drives to view the Big Five. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your nThambo Tree Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nthambo Tree Camp Hotel Klaserie Private Game Reserve
- nThambo Tree Camp South Africa/Klaserie Private Game Reserve